In order to access your database, you need to first create a mysql user and apply that user to your database of choice.
To create a database user:
- Log into cPanel.
- Click MySQL Databases.
- Click Jump to MySQL Users
- Under Add New User, enter a username. Be sure that the username is 7 letters or shorter.
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- For help generating a strong password, click the Generate Password button.
- Retype the password in the Password (Again) field.
- Click Create User.