Email forwarders (Aliases) allows you to send a copy of all the email sent to a specific email address on to another email address (can be external).
- Log into your cPanel account
- Under Email, click Forwarders
- On the Forwarders page, click Add Forwarder.
- On the Add a New Forwarder page, fill in the following sections. Below is a brief Description of the options:
- Address: Type the email address username in the Address to Forward: field, and select the domain from the drop-down box
- Destination: Type the email address that you want to forward emails to, and click Add Forwarder.
- Click the Add Forwarder button
- Now all email sent to the address specified will be forwarded to your destination address.